When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969-72 Stardust basket and bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rethaf44

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for a well loved original equipment woven flower adorned basket and the bracket/perch with spring loaded basket locking action. my understanding is that this particular setup was only found on this one particular model from 1969-72.
thank you!

Is this the basket holder you're looking for, you'll have to look close it's the only pic I could find of it. It's in the white box. If I remember correctly I might of thrown out the basket not sure. LMK

20210912_092322.jpg

Is this the basket holder you're looking for, you'll have to look close it's the only pic I could find of it. It's in the white box. If I remember correctly I might of thrown out the basket not sure. LMK

View attachment 1782460
Oh yeah! I can see it peaking out in the pic. It’s all there and no significant damage? I like the rat trap(?) rack in the pic as well, and what is that funky purple seat with the rear guard? Will you ship to 99337? PayPal? Thanks!

Back