When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules for Deal Or No Deal Auctions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
-
Shipping
-
Zipcode
na
I agree
I love the DOND forum and the open auction concept (with the rules)
with all the in-fighting happening, I really hope it doesn't disappear
for those that don't like the DOND, here is a simple button that you can push on "IGNORE"
let's stop the fighting and name calling and let's just have fun!

View attachment 1748666
I agree its supposed to be fun i like the DOND also but i also respect the fact some people dont want there business public, the resolve is the responsibility to either withdraw it or mark it sold in a timely fashion so that people dont feel alienated or slighted …… but people will whine no matter what

@ Freqman1 you obviously have me confused I never asked to have the rules changed I just called out the hypocrit cops on the site there isnt one guy on here not guilty of backdoor deal in my definition…. as far as turds in the pond you need to buy some charmin and man up like the guy who confessed he sold it off a private offer about the only objective i have is you should be able to make your offer private if you so choose…… and not get rained on ….. if you want to change the rules just pull the private conversation option out of everything …… its there for a reason because like most rules and rule makers there is always a method left to circumvent them …… the Miami DOND thread is locked and you dont have PM in your profile but I didnt buy the bike either….. you run your mouth pretty publicly

@ Freqman1 you obviously have me confused I never asked to have the rules changed I just called out the hypocrit cops on the site there isnt one guy on here not guilty of backdoor deal in my definition…. as far as turds in the pond you need to buy some charmin and man up like the guy who confessed he sold it off a private offer about the only objective i have is you should be able to make your offer private if you so choose…… and not get rained on ….. if you want to change the rules just pull the private conversation option out of everything …… its there for a reason because like most rules and rule makers there is always a method left to circumvent them …… the Miami DOND thread is locked and you dont have PM in your profile but I didnt buy the bike either….. you run your mouth pretty publicly
Sorry to ruffle your feathers little buddy. I’m going to go ride a bike. You have a wonderful evening!

All I'm Saying...

Unknown-9.jpeg

If people don't want their business public don't post items in a public auction format...

"No more bids should be placed after a deal has been made. A deal is a deal" ref. post #1 in this thread.

How come no one really gets worked up when this particular rule gets broken all the time? Not only does it get broken often there a few repeat offenders. According to the rules, repeat offenders breaking any rule will be banned from Deal or No Deal.
Repeat offender=Banned doesn't seem to be a thing.

To me this feels so greasy. Is there no honor amongst gentlemen?

Last edited:
RULE CLARIFICATION: Part of the posting requirements is that you state your payment requirements. I've clarified this in the rules a bit to include "e.g. Paypal, Check, Money Order". A buyer needs to know ahead of time how you expect to be paid. If you don't take PayPal, it may be a deal breaker for a buyer, so they need to know before placing a bid.

RULE CLARIFICATION: Part of the posting requirements is that you state your payment requirements. I've clarified this in the rules a bit to include "e.g. Paypal, Check, Money Order". A buyer needs to know ahead of time how you expect to be paid. If you don't take PayPal, it may be a deal breaker for a buyer, so they need to know before placing a bid.

One thing YOU may want to research is your liability when facilitating any Buy & Sell transactions on this website in regards to requiring the transactions to use a secure form of payment for anything offered for sale here! The IRS is now cracking down on sellers who are NOT reporting income from online private party sales, and it is only a matter of time before websites like this will be under the IRS radar for allowing its sellers to openly offer payment with the "Friends & Family" option via PayPal to circumvent paying income tax on these sales!

Moving forward, we will be keeping track of DOND rule violations. So it's important that you read and understand the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse!

First offense: 7 day suspension from DOND
Second offense: 30 day suspension from DOND
Third offense: Permanent suspension from DOND.

I didn't read all 20 pages so if it's been asked or answered I apologize in advance.

Would it be acceptable to put a buy it now price on a DOND?

Back