When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold UPDATE: Restored 26 inch Hopalong Cassidy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we have decided to sell this restored hopalong Cassidy bike . We have a original but really can’t keep them both.Seat and pedals are not correct . They where missing when we got him . Please feel free to ask any questions you may have . Can have more pictures if you need them . Thanks so much for your interest . Take care Terry and Tammy
We can offer the extra seat and pedals we have for him for additional cost if you want to be completed and correct.
3200.00 .

D5DE7C78-BF15-4A40-AB55-01A75F42AA8C.jpeg

2D5DD520-639E-4329-8103-AB3BBA946576.jpeg

BA265501-DED2-4801-9DAC-F9042F04F613.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in this bike I do have the correct seat and pedals that I bought to put on this bike if I was keeping. I could offer those as well but I would have to increase the price of the bike for sure.This is how he came when I got him with the original .I added the seat and pedals and took a couple of pictures of them both .My plans where to keep them both . But then decided I can't really do that at this time.So offering at 2500 what I paid .I have a lot into the pedals a seat but I could let those go too .

Last edited:
Back