When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn cycle truck drop stand.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
Cash local pickup preferred but also accept PayPal you cover fees and taxes.
Shipping
Zipcode

Frosty

Finally riding a big boys bike
Up for grabs is a Schwinn cycle truck drop stand some surface rust but pretty solid...
Cash local pickup preferred but willing to mail it buyer's expense.
Feel free to ask any questions.

IMG20230205144726.jpg

IMG20230205144735.jpg

IMG20230205144739.jpg

IMG20230205144744.jpg

IMG20230205144756.jpg

Frosty, It might help your potential buyers is you told them what Cycle truck model this stand fits. Pre war, and Post war Cycle Truck stands are not the same. At the very least show them the inside width at the mounting hole. Also, they would need to know the distance of how far up the mounting hole is drilled. Post war stands pivot on bosses welded to the CT fork. Pre war stands pivot on shouldered long axle nuts. I'm not sure of the difference in Worksman Cycle Truck stands, but they look very similar.

John

Do you have a cycle truck handlebar gooseneck diameter is 2.5” ?
I do not have a Cycle Truck handlebar stem for sale.

It would help your search to look for the part you need with the correct description. They were 12" tall, not 2.5"

The Cycle Truck used a Schwinn Superior forged stem, it's 12" tall, and they had the larger 7/8" stem size diameter like on earlier standard height stems.

Wald also made a 12" forged stem with a separate top and lower tube. Wald also made a stamped 12" stem, and it was the newer 13/16" diameter, so check closely.

You can find these tall stems used on many different bike applications; it was not just a Cycle Truck item. At our Schwinn dealerships we special ordered options on the Wasp, and American models to sell for newspaper delivery. Heavy Duty wheels, Hubs, 7000 series Messinger seats, some leather covered, spring forks, Superior stems, Box handle bars were just some of the options ordered.

John

Frosty, It might help your potential buyers is you told them what Cycle truck model this stand fits. Pre war, and Post war Cycle Truck stands are not the same. At the very least show them the inside width at the mounting hole. Also, they would need to know the distance of how far up the mounting hole is drilled. Post war stands pivot on bosses welded to the CT fork. Pre war stands pivot on shouldered long axle nuts. I'm not sure of the difference in Worksman Cycle Truck stands, but they look very similar.

John
I really appreciate the details. I will remeasure the diameter of my forks again. I have a excellent condition 12” gooseneck but it does not fit my forks. I am looking for this gooseneck so I can finish my cycle truck restoration.
Rich
I do not have a Cycle Truck handlebar stem for sale.

It would help your search to look for the part you need with the correct description. They were 12" tall, not 2.5"

The Cycle Truck used a Schwinn Superior forged stem, it's 12" tall, and they had the larger 7/8" stem size diameter like on earlier standard height stems.

Wald also made a 12" forged stem with a separate top and lower tube. Wald also made a stamped 12" stem, and it was the newer 13/16" diameter, so check closely.

You can find these tall stems used on many different bike applications; it was not just a Cycle Truck item. At our Schwinn dealerships we special ordered options on the Wasp, and American models to sell for newspaper delivery. Heavy Duty wheels, Hubs, 7000 series Messinger seats, some leather covered, spring forks, Superior stems, Box handle bars were just some of the options ordered.

John
i appreciate the details. I am restoring my cycle truck and I purchased a gooseneck. The gooseneck is not 12” tall but very close from the very top to the bottom I measure about 11.5”. The diameter of this gooseneck is 2.75”. My forks are not wide enough to fit this gooseneck. Do you know if there are others made with smaller diameters?
My cycle truck is a

John
i appreciate your reply and information. I have a 1949 cycle truck I am restoring and the gooseneck I purchased is 11.5” long from the top to the bottom and has a diameter of 2.5”. I need a smaller diameter gooseneck and was not sure if these are available?
I would appreciate any details you can share and possibly any pictures of a 1949 Schwinn Cycle Truck long gooseneck?
Thanks
Rich

Back