When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

92 schwinn 564 resto

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK next problem lol I think rims are shot I got a line on same year schwinn travler in immaculate condition $100 BUT its a 6 speed can you put a 7 speed cassette on a 6 speed

OK next problem lol I think rims are shot I got a line on same year schwinn travler in immaculate condition $100 BUT its a 6 speed can you put a 7 speed cassette on a 6 speed
Yes, no problem.
You're doing a great job. Keeping my eye on this since my son rides a blue 594 daily and loves it. He's been thinking about a repaint, etc. lately.
Basically the same bike but for the fork. I think he has 700x 28's on his...

Yes, no problem.
You're doing a great job. Keeping my eye on this since my son rides a blue 594 daily and loves it. He's been thinking about a repaint, etc. lately.
Basically the same bike but for the fork. I think he has 700x 28's on his...
I just found out the traveler could have a freewheel or an HG freehub
mine has the HG freehub thats the one that the last sprocket cog threads onto the hub so I have to look at that.Ive had less problems building cars😂

Great project! I had a lowly Schwinn 434 I found at a garage sale in college. Cheap, stiff and fast, was a lot of fun on the smooth streets of Tempe, AZ.

Great project! I had a lowly Schwinn 434 I found at a garage sale in college. Cheap, stiff and fast, was a lot of fun on the smooth streets of Tempe, AZ.
totally agree! I bought my first one as a frame I took all the parts off my Schwinn premis that were salvageable after I got hit by a car and then I rode that 564 until I had to sell it. That’s why I’m building this one because this day I’ve never been happy I let it go.to Its a real shame schwinn went walmart.

Back