When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1937 CWC DeLuxe Model 01826

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My sister's husband secretly wanted to name their first child Whitney Deluxe, figuring it's always the best model of anything so why not of a child. He had made a deal with my sister that she could pick the child's first name, any name without objection if he could pick the middle name, but kept her in the dark and glued to their deal somehow. When it came time to record the birth certificate, the afternoon of the blessed event, it was a Catholic hospital and so the administrating nurse was a nun, who wore the whole habit, the entire penguin outfit. She asked what the first name was and my sister said "Whitney," and the nun wrote it down and asked for the second. Joe looked at my sister, who just rolled her eyes, a bargain is a bargain. "Go ahead, what is it?" she said, expecting god only knows what, knowing him. He said, "Deluxe?" and the nun just said, "oh no we can't do that" in a completely matter of fact tone, he says her pen didn't more a millimeter. My sister jumped in quickly with "Leigh" and the nun wrote that in. Joe thinks all women are a conspiracy against good ideas.

Hopefully the extremely lucky new owner of this bike that popped up on Facebook will post some pics.
IMG_20230225_091723.png

IMG_20230225_091719.jpg

IMG_20230225_091714.jpg

IMG_20230225_091711.jpg

Back