When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 2/26/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked up a new shirt for riding…
FC26731A-FBD4-4E37-BB02-C380245D264F.jpeg

663CA72A-7BE8-483B-BE27-448AEA2B6151.jpeg

This may or may not have been posted before, certainly not in this format. I'm not a cell phone guy ( had to get one to be able to get into an Eagles concert/bar code entry) but having fun with the versatile camera and ease of use and quailty of pics. The Bluebird tank is kinda a cool foreground for King Kong ( 1950 battery op that works/beats his chest/walks and roars) and a GO-GO Fay Ray lookalike. She's a mover and a shaker at the flick of a switch too, but in a different way than Kong? As the movie theme suggested, are they not somewhat alike in spirit? They both have ample chest measurements! I digress.....

Staying on strange/Sci Fi, monster cool stuff, I was at my buddy Mikes( winding down 35+ years to retirement/clean out) antique shop yesterday and he found this old Mullard vaccuum tube ( any info is welcome) in a cupboard he had forgotten about. All dusty wires hanging etc. and it peaked my strange taste. How to display was the concern. We ( another Customer Scott I've known for decades,& Mikes Wife) searched the shop for an appropriate base ( soda fountain glasses etc.) and Scott came up with a hanging sconce light fixture that showed promise. I often love a challenge. This is what I came up with. I ditched the wired socket& end cap and somewhat altered the brass like ends. I put a cheap remote light/offers multi colors underneath, and voila!

A couple more toy boats. ( I set up the original Arkansas Traveller scripts with a toy K&O Mercury 1000 with A/T aluminum boat) The Arkansas Traveller was pictured last week, but I took it to a new level with the Merc., so consider it a new "showing". I'm not usually into "cutsey" but these duck valve caps belong on Donald. Another thrift store pick from a pal came home with me this week. Note the Esso sign and other "ghosted" images, vintage double gas pumps, old Harley and rider, '40 Ford coupe. A work by Canadian artist James Lumbers. Google his name and see the wonderful things he paints!! Even my G/F loved this picture! Happy Sunday Cabers!

EW.jpg

IMG_2050W.jpg

IMG_2052R.jpg

IMG_2054Y.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_20423.jpg

IMG_20434.jpg

IMG_20445.jpg

IMG_20468.jpg

IMG_20477.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

Last edited:
The stuff you guys find is amazing! I look forward every week to this thread as you never know what someone is gonna come up with. Thanks @jd56 for doing this every week!!

The last thing I need is more stuff so trying hard lot to look.🤣🤣 Even still, things have a way of finding me. Mostly good things.🤓

A repeat customer that works for Jumbo-Visma cycling gave me a couple caps the other day. Awesome! I can always use a cool hat!

IMG_20230224_163332833.jpg

Back