When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1930's Elgin Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Congrats to the new owner!! and THANK GOD.. I was trying REALLY hard not to pull the trigger on it.. Great bike!!
I know how you feel. I have to keep myself from buying everything.... And it's always a relief when something I'm dragging my feet on sells. So I can move on to the next thing. And If I really wanted it, I would have just bought it. At least that's what I tell my self....

If I didn't just buy a bike I would have been all over it..even got a lower price offer from the seller..so close to buying it! Congrats to the new owner!

I got that same offer and I was like oh fudge. When I clicked on the link it was already sold thank God.
I tried staying away from it checking in on it hoping to see "the listing has ended" but..it lingered longer than I expected.
Then I started to rationalize with myself " I think it goes; finally finish one project and buy 5 more..." right? 🙄

Back