When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Schwinn Tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Says here that there were two diffrent frames and two diffrent forks for a Town & Country Tandem depending on weather it was for S2 rims or S4 rims

@GTs58 @WillWork4Parts

62parts03b (1).jpg

62parts05b (1).jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg
Welcome to the Cabe BMX! I joined last year looking for info on the same style bike. I learned a LOT from here and tinkering with the bike itself. Unusal bikes for sure. I spent WAY more money than I wanted to. I also learned they're not worth much either. But fun to restore and ride! Here's some photos of mine. Before and after. Good luck with yours!

Im glad you are a member of the cabe sir, its great to have someone who was on Schwinn's payroll here to fill in all the missing info on rare Schwinn bicycles. Since i think you are the only person i can ask. Is this bicycle something schwinn actually did? Or is this a total fake? Also what do you think of the sellers price?

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/vjz8GINdxxb
Um, slightly overpriced....

Thanks for pointing that out! I've been thru that parts catalog hundreds of times and never stopped at those pages long enough to read the descriptions.

To be honest I was looking to see if i could find what the Schwinn Part# to a Weinmann MS 3,3 Brake was. When I stumbled upon the fork section and noticed two different forks for the Tandem, that got me looking at the tandem frame also.

To be honest I was looking to see if i could find what the Schwinn Part# to a Weinmann MS 3,3 Brake was. When I stumbled upon the fork section and noticed two different forks for the Tandem, that got me looking at the tandem frame also.
Isn’t the MS 3.3 a dia-comp part used on the balloon cruisers?

Back