When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Rocket at upcoming auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think most of these are valued for the hanging tank, which is the same as the Five Bar, aside from not having a horn. Mine has a hockey stick guard, if not original, it's been on it a long time!

Rocket.jpg

We got it. For a price cheaper than we would have paid! I can't wait to get that child seat off of it. They put new tires on it a few weeks ago. I asked if they still had the originals, but they were falling apart so they trashed them.

IMG_20230304_214918620.jpg

Last edited:
We got it. For a price cheaper than we would have paid! I can't wait to get that child seat off of it. They put new tires on it a few weeks ago. I asked if they still had the originals, but they were falling apart so they trashed them.

View attachment 1798157
Appears front end is tweeked a bit. Is it just the pics, or is it? Also, because of the bagde, I believe yours is a 39.

Here's the serial number, C67404 What year does that make it? 1939? I took it for a quick spin around the block. The seat may not be correct, but it is comfortable!

IMG_20230305_151040595.jpg

Back