When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burley Creek Tacoma Spring Swap March 25th 2023 !

-
I'm bummed. Had something come up and I'm going to miss this one.
Sorry to hear that Justin. Your stuff for sale and your presence will definitely be missed. Hope to see you at the next one. Try to stop by space#1492 at the Portland Raceway Swap. Bike parts, bikes and old bike geeks, and refreshing beverages can be found there. 😉

Sorry to hear that Justin. Your stuff for sale and your presence will definitely be missed. Hope to see you at the next one. Try to stop by space#1492 at the Portland Raceway Swap. Bike parts, bikes and old bike geeks, and refreshing beverages can be found there. 😉
Yea going to deffinitly make the next one and will be bringing a truck load of bikes and parts instead if a car load lol. I'll deffinitly stop by your booth at the portland swap meet

The clock goes forward this weekend and less then 3 weeks till Spring AND...Burley Creek Antique and Vintage bike swap meet ! If your like me, can't wait to get back into getting out and about. Antiques and vintage goods are also welcome, so bring all your cool stuff to sell !!! Vendor spaces $15. Setup Friday or early Saturday and pay then. Ryan and Tom are excited to have you come over and enjoy the day.

I'll bringing copies of my new safety manual "How to avoid hospitalization after being thrown from a Bicycle to the pavement"
and some really good bikes and parts! (and a guitar)
What kinda guitar? 🤔

Back