When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another 35 miles on this old thing on Monday morning and afternoon.....
20230306_171106.jpg

20230306_171137.jpg

Firstly a short 6 mile ride with some of the local V-CC members to celebrate a birthday, followed by a spot of lunch.
Followed by a longer ride for 3 of us, just for fun, in cold rain, sleet and hailstones.
Paul bought out his late 1930's Humber 'special' for the first time to show off his Tri-Velox gear system.....
20230306_133120.jpg

20230306_133059.jpg

...on this system the derailleur stays stationary, the whole gear cluster slides.
It's all about maintaining a good, straight chain line!
Lovely to see it being used.

DJs thrive on these asphalt tracks! Especially with a rigid fork. I can't wait to set a Klunker in on one...
Yes, a DJ bike would be perfect for that pump track! If you were closer, I'd give you one of mine...

Like this one...

View attachment 1799337
Hill Country, TX can't be more than a day trip from in front of Hill Country, CO. Especially with 350HP.........😂😂

I've seen several DJ bikes ripping around which prompted me to start looking into those as well. A guy showed up with his family from the southeast Metro area. He & his eldest Son(sponsored BMXer) had new Commencal bikes which I'm attracted to. Seen several of those. My friend @Arthur Roy Brown brought his Schwinn "Red Rocker" (from last year's Off Road Buildoff on RRB) to test on the track & that thing was a rocket. But he is very fast & very adept at building fast bikes for the track.

Just a good excuse for more bikes.🤓

The March Meets were extended to Monday due to rain all day Sunday... Took my twin bar out but never unloaded it, too busy with the race car..
My buddy Rick Ewens made it to the finals of A/Fuel next to his cousin Wayne Ramey. It was a spectacular race, the time ticket tells the tale.
Wayne - left lane.........Rick - right lane....

Bike drags.png

dsd5.jpg

Got this bike last summer and only had ridden around my house till today. ‘53 JC Higgins Colorfow

09E263B6-F90F-4095-8D40-2A0BCEF9F5F9.jpegReally smooth riding bike with Beehive springer. Can’t get too aggressive standing and pedaling or tires

36CCBFE4-4BCF-472C-8AC8-598C2F472517.jpeg

475D416A-7C1C-4E3F-82D8-AF9B6A2F32E5.jpegbottom out with fenders once in awhile. Hit snow at far end of ride but the tracks from my fat bike last week had melted so I rode through in them. Almost didn’t buy this bike because missing batwing headlight. Glad now I bought it.

The March Meets were extended to Monday due to rain all day Sunday... Took my twin bar out but never unloaded it, too busy with the race car..
My buddy Rick Ewens made it to the finals of A/Fuel next to his cousin Wayne Ramey. It was a spectacular race, the time ticket tells the tale.
Wayne - left lane.........Rick - right lane....

View attachment 1799857

View attachment 1799862

Caught snoozing at the tree but turned it into a good race! 👍👍 Fun!

Back