When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Annual New Georgia Bike Swap Sunday March 12, 2023

-
Loaded so far.. Repop Luxury Liner and Raleigh Chopper, 7 tank Spaceliner, ladys Monark Holiday, 1890s Iver ladys bike.

Howdy Folks...

I've spent the better part of the last two days on the forklift carving out some space for us inside my warehouse. The layout doesn't match the outside plan and things will certainly be a little more cozy inside than out. I think it beats the alternative as Sunday looks like it's going to be a soaker.

For vendors:

-Please remember it's daylight savings time and we spring forward so please plan accordingly.

-Load in at 8:00 sharp. If you have less to unload and don't need the full hour to setup please come a little later to allow others some extra time/space. We have a ramp to wheel bikes in as well as at least one loading dock that will be accessible if all you have is boxes of parts. We will also have flat warehouse carts for use if needed

-Please be respectful of our fellow vendors and if you find you need a little less space than your neighbor please share.

-Parking- We will have plenty available. Those with trailers will probably need to park in the back of building near loading/unloading zone. Those without trailers should unload and move car to front parking lot when finished.

-Although booths won't be in numerical order you will find your booth either by name/handle or by original space # you were given. I will try to keep people who requested to be next to one another together.

-Once you turn on to Jimmy Carter BLVD look for the Signs at Pacific Dr.

Looking for it to it! See ya'll Sunday

Yard Sign - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

A small request, someone bring me a Schwinn springer spring, bolt, and bushing. Doesn't need to be a pretty one.

Got everything situated at the warehouse and the booths laid out. Should work out just fine inside. I also got most of my parts sorted and setup so I can help facilitate early Sunday. Looking forward to it. Please remind all the folks you talked to and safe travels!

IMG_7405.jpg

IMG_7407.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

Also have this tweed Fender Blues Deluxe and a couple of guitars as well as lots of new fire pits

IMG_7222.jpg

I’m loaded and ready as well. We’re indoor folks so let’s support this swap. Josh has pulled out all the stops to make this a success despite Mother Nature’s lack of cooperation. I look forward to seeing everyone and am sure a good time will be had by all.

724C0C43-FD9F-456E-B8A5-C5D8110BA469.jpeg

I got everything finished up at the warehouse this afternoon... we're ready to "Swap and Roll". Ever since we lost Dave and the Pedal to The Metal Swap there has been a hole in the vintage bike scene in Atlanta. Thanks to @onecatahula for getting things rolling last year and to everyone else for your support. We're certainly an event in it's infancy but we have a great dedicated crew of bike enthusiasts in the South East and there's no reason we can't make this a great annual event... next year we'll even have @markivpedalpusher in the mix... and so it grows! Everyone travel safely and we'll see you guys in the morning!

Oh, don't forget to grab some small bills... My daughter spent all day baking cookies from scratch and will be having a bake sale with cookies and drinks at the swap tomorrow. Please support her young entrepreneurial spirit!

IMG_7435.jpg

IMG_7436.jpg

She gave me a "little taste" then told me if I wanted any more she'd see me at the swap 🤣 Guess she doesn't understand the concept of playing with house money.

Back