When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bounce horse - info?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bbbicycles1

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this up recently with some other stuff. Can’t seem to find any info on it, and it looks like the label came off but slightly embossed it’s lettering on the paint. Something horse? All leaf spring construction. Still functional. Very cool piece.

CFB7F1B4-2F2E-4B70-B7CF-DDB9BD7AEF50.jpeg

D0FC1AD1-A128-4DA7-A2E3-60A9F260585F.jpeg

B86DE4B3-CE6A-4545-B8C4-289AF1986050.jpeg

C69B1F10-6167-4184-9B52-1BD5699B8BAE.jpeg

E39F9AC6-7674-46F3-B0AB-A6D6E1B43A41.jpeg

Naaa You won't get hurt go ahead try it out. 🤣 as the kid fly's off. 😱

Last edited:
The first word ends with "LIE". Could it possibly be humorously called "CHARLIE HORSE"? Just a thought...

Dave

Yes I was able to confirm that. Found a pic on a museum website. Definitley from the 20’s. The kicker is that the sticker was still attached to mine until the guy dropping it off said it blew off on his way to my shop. Bummer.

6AEB4802-2CA0-4579-8D68-96163E31FD4A.jpeg

Remember when your parents said they had to walk to school uphill both ways in the snow when they were kids, well they could also say they rode a CHARLIE HORSE with no safety equip. and got off with only 2 snipped fingers, a sprained ankle and cracked off 2 teeth and that was before they rode it down the hill. Just saying any kid that rode that back in the day and survived probably grew up to be a rodeo star or some kinda daredevil. If you put your kid on that nowadays someone would probably report ya to CPS. I LOVE THAT THING!!!!

Back