When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help in finding information and parts for this trike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Do you have any other pictures of this trike? I used to ride this when I was a kid visiting my grandparents and I've had it since their passing. It's been "in storage" since waiting for it to be repaired. As much as I'd like to restore this to original condition I'm not sure that's possible unless I can find an intact cowling and see what other parts may be missing from it. I'd also need to reupholster the seat.
Here's a couple photos of the wheels. I also have a front wheel and axle from another AMF model called the "Ranch Trac", which I also scrapped due to too much rust. You're welcome to have that one as well if you need it. The tire size is 7.50 x 1.25. That tractor had smaller rear wheels. Oh, and I was wrong about both large rear wheels being drive wheels. Looking at them again I remember one wheel was free turning and held on the axle simply by a flat washer and cotter pin. That wheel just slipped right off the axle. The drive wheel was the stinker and had to be ground off as you can see in the first photo. Not asking anything for the wheels other than shipping. That will be high enough with the weight of the steel wheels. I don't have any way of heating the tires up to safely remove them from the wheels. They'd no doubt split open trying to pry them off cold. If Gordon finds the set he has maybe we can compare shipping costs (whomever is closer to you) to see which set would be cheaper for you.

Dave

AMF1.jpg

AMF2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a couple photos of the wheels. I also have a front wheel and axle from another AMF model called the "Ranch Trac", which I also scrapped due to too much rust. You're welcome to have that one as well if you need it. The tire size is 7.50 x 1.25. That tractor had smaller rear wheels. Oh, and I was wrong about both large rear wheels being drive wheels. Looking at them again I remember one wheel was free turning and held on the axle simply by a flat washer and cotter pin. That wheel just slipped right off the axle. The drive wheel was the stinker and had to be ground off as you can see in the first photo. Not asking anything for the wheels other than shipping. That will be high enough with the weight of the steel wheels. I don't have any way of heating the tires up to safely remove them from the wheels. They'd no doubt split open trying to pry them off cold. If Gordon finds the set he has maybe we can compare shipping costs (whomever is closer to you) to see which set would be cheaper for you.

Dave

View attachment 1802950

View attachment 1802951
I’ve heard if you soak the tires in boiling water they will come off if you work carefully

I’ve heard if you soak the tires in boiling water they will come off if you work carefully
That's what you really need to do with these older rubber tires to make them pliable. I just don't have any means to do that. Even if I had a large enough pan, my wife would have a fit at the idea of "cooking" rusty wheels and old tires on top the kitchen stove.

Dave

Thanks so much Gordon, I really appreciate that if you can find those parts let me know. The sprockets have 12 teeth. I tried finding some at Tractor Supply but nothing that would come close to fitting the chain. If you find them and are able to post pics of them that would be great.
Here is what I have. The tires are 12 x 1.75, so may be too small for your tractor. Two of the sprocket assemblies are for 1/2 inch pitch chain, and one is for 1 inch pitch. You mentioned 12 teeth which is what the inch pitch one has. The sprocket side pedal arm has been welded on.
MVC-769S.JPG

MVC-770S.JPG

MVC-771S.JPG

MVC-772S.JPG

MVC-773S.JPG

Those tires/wheels might work as I doubt I'll find anything in line of a 16" wheel and tire. I need the rear axle which again I doubt I'll find. The pedal assembly is still in tact. I had to cut up the rear drive axle in order to take the wheels off. How much would you charge for those rear wheels?

I have some parts and hardware, hard tires as well. let me know what you need.

View attachment 1803050

View attachment 1803051

View attachment 1803052

Here's what the bearing looks like for my tricycle. I could have gotten one on eBay but it was more channel like and not sure how it would've fit. I guess I'm also a bit nostalgic or have OCD and would prefer to keep things as close to original as possible. If you have anything close to this one that would be great. The tires/wheels are in pretty good shape yet. Thanks for your help.

20230313_113829[1].jpg

20230313_113850[1].jpg

20230313_113818[1].jpg

Those tires/wheels might work as I doubt I'll find anything in line of a 16" wheel and tire. I need the rear axle which again I doubt I'll find. The pedal assembly is still in tact. I had to cut up the rear drive axle in order to take the wheels off. How much would you charge for those rear wheels?
I will send a pm regarding price, shipping, etc.

Here's what the bearing looks like for my tricycle. I could have gotten one on eBay but it was more channel like and not sure how it would've fit. I guess I'm also a bit nostalgic or have OCD and would prefer to keep things as close to original as possible. If you have anything close to this one that would be great. The tires/wheels are in pretty good shape yet. Thanks for your help.
Well here is what I have not exactly like what you have. The bearings should pop out and maybe I can help with those if you what to keep the same housing. Some in the pic do not have bearings in them but would be included.

20230315_181011.jpg

Back