When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Goodyear double eagle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1500
Payment Terms
Credit card, PayPal
Zipcode
are we really acting like this is shocking or something new... it happens all the time especially with high end bikes that are really underpriced, and especially to new members who have no idea what they have
another thought if I had a nickle for every time this has happened to me, well I'd have a lot of nickles....I'm not saying it's right, it's a major buzz kill...and no I wasn't one of prob more than a few who responded to this bike

This thread is one of the many reasons I'm starting to sell off my collection. It's simply not fun anymore. Its literally a competition. Who has the hottest girl at prom and honestly its pathetic. A bunch of grown men fighting over an ugly bike. Nobody seems to be fighting over the 2nd one listed for twice as much cash? Oh wait, because they all wanted to flip this one and make a huge profit right? Money is the root of all evil......

another thought if I had a nickle for every time this has happened to me, well I'd have a lot of nickles....I'm not saying it's right, it's a major buzz kill...and no I wasn't one of prob more than a few who responded to this bike
nickel.jpg

This thread is one of the many reasons I'm starting to sell off my collection. It's simply not fun anymore. Its literally a competition. Who has the hottest girl at prom and honestly its pathetic. A bunch of grown men fighting over an ugly bike. Nobody seems to be fighting over the 2nd one listed for twice as much cash? Oh wait, because they all wanted to flip this one and make a huge profit right? Money is the root of all evil......
This thread hasn't made me think once about selling even one bike in my collection. I agree about the grown men thing, but I just figure they can be who they are, and it's got nothing to do with me or my bikes. I hope that you won't regret any decision that you make out of disgust for some in the hobby.

Last edited:
Really hilarious guys, once again someone skirts the non existent rules and everyone is up in arms. This stuff happens often on the cabe. I guess it is only worth discussing if it is one of the presumed elite members who misses out. The guy took the most money he could for the bike really nothing wrong there. Oh and one last thing hahahahahahahah

Bike collecting has always been cut throat.I know I will never have the best collection.Nobody on the Cabe will ever have the best collection, i have seen collections worth 6 figures.Get over it. I used to get ticked off but now I learned that if its meant to be it will happen. I have been burnt a few times on the Cabe but things work out and there is always another bike out there. Let it go.

Spoke to seller
He told me after he figured it out. He was be bombarded from dirt bag Cabers even after the saw Scots pm . He actually gave out names of Cabers so both I and Scott know who you are .
Oh no.....you and Scott know who they are. I'm sure the 'dirt bag Cabers' are trembling in fear. Hope the seller got close to what it's worth.

Back