When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Caber’s Collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kramai88

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I had the opportunity to pickup a bike from @vincev yesterday that he had been holding onto for @Freqman1 that I will be delivering next week. While there Vince was kind enough to show me his vast collection of bikes. There were all make’s and models from every era a collection that anyone would be proud of then suddenly there it was a bike that would be the center piece of any collection the Cheeto’s bike! It was great to meet Vince and see all the cool bikes and stuff he has. He’s great guy and I hope to meet up again sometime.

Thanks Mark ! It was great meeting you. When the weather warms up more come back and B.S. for awhile. Next time You have to ride the famous Cheeto bike and let me get a picture. Will you be going to the Carpenterville show ?? If you are maybe I'll see ya there.

cheeto 2.jpg

I had the opportunity to pickup a bike from @vincev yesterday. While there Vince was kind enough to show me his vast collection of bikes. There were all make’s and models from every era a collection that anyone would be proud of then suddenly there it was a bike that would be the center piece of any collection the Cheeto’s bike! It was great to meet Vince and see all the cool bikes and stuff he has. He’s great guy and I hope to meet up again sometime.
No visit to Vince's garage would be complete without him showing off his new "urinal". It's his recent crowning achievement, and he's very proud of it, so I'm sure that you weren't spared that particular leg of the tour. The "urinal", which by the way, we have yet to see a photo of.

Last edited:
No visit to Vince's garage would be complete without him showing off his new "urinal". It's his recent crowning achievement, and he's very proud of it, so I'm sure that you weren't spared that particular leg of the tour. The "urinal", which by the way, we have yet to see a photo of.
When I make a urinal that you can sit and urinate like you have to I will post a picture.

Back