When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My cutaway engine

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skeezer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Thanks to George in PA, I am now the proud owner of this beautiful example.

Skeezer

zcutaway.jpg

zcutaway2.jpg

zcutaway3.jpg

zcutaway5.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That engine cut away display;just made my mind to be transported,to my vocational high school days we're used those engines, everytime,we started a new chapter in automotive classes*!* My congrats to you! Thanks for sharing!

I wish George had advertised it in the newsletter! I wanted one! Guess I’ll have to make my own!
He did! He had it on his local craigslist, lol. Someone alerted me either here or Facebook. It
will be a lot easier to find one in your part of the world. With your connections, you'll have no trouble making one.

Skeezer

Last edited:
He did! He had it on his local craigslist, lol. Someone alerted me either here or Facebook. It
will be a lot easier to find one in your part of the world. With your connections, you'll have no trouble making one.

Skezzer
Well, I’m glad it’s in good hands! I’ll probably get @Goldenrod’s by trading something cool or get one from Reggie’s Collection.

Back