When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burley Creek Tacoma Spring Swap March 25th 2023 !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shucks. I'm gonna be there early Saturday, so hopefully the good stuff won't all be bought up on Friday and hidden!
I'm sure there will plenty of good stuff. A lot good sellers roll in Saturday. Last meet the really good stuff started changing hands mid morning when the cash started coming out and the reality of better buy it when you see it set in.

Gonna try to make it, looks like there’s plenty of room for swap spaces and riding? If my kids want to come it would be nice if they could ride around. Looks like a great venue!

Gonna try to make it, looks like there’s plenty of room for swap spaces and riding? If my kids want to come it would be nice if they could ride around. Looks like a great venue!
It's a big place. Show up and set up / pay Saturday ($15). Free public admission. Nice big stretch of compact gravel and surrounding grounds. Bring the kids enjoy the day ! It's all about people and the hobby. Ryan and Tom basically just open up their playground so friends can come and enjoy. They have been wanting to do this for years and looks like it's here to stay now. Antiques and vintage goods welcome. We are are like minded fanatics.

Swap meet. Yessssssss if I could only dance..😂 ok I couldn't resist..lol

fg6jLPozBHtSxXNjVl.gif

For those who are using GPS navigation the street address is: 12990 Bethel Burley Rd SE/ Port Orchard, WA/ 98367

Reactions: ian
Back