When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOND - 1940-41 Elgin Twin Bar 4 Star Deluxe (OG)

-
Shipping
See ad
Zipcode

ballooney

I live for the CABE
For you consideration is an incredibly well preserved, complete and to my knowledge all original Elgin 4 Star Deluxe. This bike came as you see it from the incredible Mark Mattai collection that was distributed by Pete @onecatahula a few years back. You would be hard pressed to find another original paint Elgin Twin Bar as nice as this. It's all original down to the tires...finned hubs, dual headlights, saw blade chain ring, Elgin stamped saddle, tail light, etc. The only blemish is a small hole in the rear pod cover as shown in pic below. Bike is solid and has been completely serviced and is ridable as is. Check out the pics for more details...I posted a ton of pics so there should be no surprises with this bike.

If you are looking for an Elgin Twin, don't miss out on this one...it's a killer original example. Good luck!

• Payment types accepted: PayPal Friends and Family, Cash, Cashier's Check
  • Local pick up welcome
  • I am willing to drive 1+ hour(s) one way from Santa Rosa to meet up and deliver as well
  • otherwise Plus Shipping: actual cost through BikeFligts from 95404 -- roughly $200 in continental US (will need about a week to get boxed up and shipped)
  • SoCal collectors...a great option and a money saver on shipping is through Quinn - @Fonseca927 - he has been making runs to SoCal somewhat frequently and the bike would ship without having to break it down. Check with Quinn to confirm cost and availability.

tempImageGpi2vh.jpg

tempImagex1YEeO.jpg

tempImage1GRGAQ.jpg

tempImagew0Kin5.jpg

tempImage0nv5Tt.jpg

tempImageo5YcFy.jpg

tempImage7ix65l.jpg

tempImage8wqBNI.jpg

tempImageW6imYq.jpg

tempImageVF6rj1.jpg

tempImagepvdGAu.jpg

tempImageeTJKTM.jpg

tempImageHFwDWL.jpg

tempImagewPpV6E.jpg

tempImageSXycYJ.jpg

tempImageKm1c1x.jpg

tempImageNV3LnR.jpg

tempImage0LY5s2.jpg

tempImaged7gorO.jpg

tempImageCQnBbA.jpg

tempImageR7II2V.jpg

tempImageCTZjO5.jpg

tempImage5rU3xY.jpg

BID INCREMENTS
Bids must be an increase of at least 10% over the previous bid, or as specified by seller. This will keep the flow going without nonsese such as $1 increments. If the bid is over $1,000, from then on, $100 increments are okay.

The rule is 10% so lets go $1815.00, I can pick up or see if Quinn can deliver, he has helped me out before!

Back