When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Escondido license plate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Porkchop & Applesauce

I live for the CABE
Hi!
I am looking for an Escondido license plate for my wife’s 1939 Schwinn Hollywood (aka her Chargers bike) lol! She grew up in this town and would mean a lot to her to find one. The plate is an example of what we’re looking for.

E8D3CEF5-C49D-4DCF-911E-62053B088D5C.jpeg

image.jpg

The ESC plate is quite a rare plate, have not seen one in over 10 years come up anywhere. Good luck with your search!
If you find more than one I would be interested in the others...

The ESC plate is quite a rare plate, have not seen one in over 10 years come up anywhere. Good luck with your search!
If you find more than one I would be interested in the others...
Good morning!
Ya the small towns can be a challenge for sure! Looked for one before but settled on a San Diego plate for her 53 straight bar. There must be at least 411 plates before this one though! So if by chance we’re able to find more than needed I’ll let you know for sure!

In this house…always going to be SD Chargers and Oakland Raiders! Lmao! And yup…we’ll be fans no matter where they move! Heck they way stuff goes it could end up being the SD Raiders and the Oakland Chargers!!!😂😜🤣

Back