When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1950 CWC Roadmaster Now $495!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$495
Zipcode

Gully

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1950/51 Roadmaster! Now $495
I originally purchased this bike from @Hastings about a year ago as a project. I cleaned it up, serviced it, added a rack, new tires and made it a good rider. The bike had some sort of clear coat on it which I had to remove to expose the nice OG paint and fantastic patina. The maroon paint has faded to a cool two tone root beer/burgundy color. Darts and pins are sharp and look good although the complete bicycle shows its age with scratches and paint fade. Attention to details like the period metal valve stem caps.

I'm short on room so it’s time to sell to another Cabe member to enjoy.

Serial # F21292(?)AC

New Departure front hub. Rear Model D serviced with 10W oil and greased bearings.

Nice Diamond Chain in great condition

New Clays and tubes for safe riding.

Nice Hunt Wilde grips

Original seat was replaced with a nicer Roadmaster seat with crash rail.

Badge is pulled away a bit but secure.

Rear rack is not original to the bike but a great patina match!

Rear stand NOT
included.

I replaced the original chain guard with a nicer patina match. I will include the original.

Bike is located in Elba, MN 55910 (SE MN). I would prefer local pickup but will ship. Estimate $100-150 range to ship. If the bike is shipped it will be disassembled, wrapped and secured. Please allow a week to ship properly.

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

17B874CE-8128-4B9B-B5E1-749B5581C7D7.jpeg

Last edited:
I wasn't planning but may consider. I'd like to get it sold.
We are only a little over a month off from ML
If you don't sell it before then and decide you're going to go lets try and work something out.
That bike just has ' the perfect ' right " patina look.
Thanks
Kato

We are only a little over a month off from ML
If you don't sell it before then and decide you're going to go lets try and work something out.
That bike just has ' the perfect ' right " patina look.
Thanks
Kato
Sounds good!

Unfortunately I need to withdrawal the sale.

Through listing the bike I actually found the original 3 gill tank to the bike thanks to @Hoagie57 ! The tank was removed from the bike and sold to Tommy. I then bought the bike from the same seller. It will be a killer bike with the tank and I need to keep it for a while! Who knows, I may list it again. Just good to see a bike come back together thanks to the Cabe and Tommy! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back