When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Happy birthday Trip! Glad your feeling up for riding

@Che that basket with deco feathers is killer!

I went desert Klunking now that I have a front brake. McDowell Mountains Quartz Loop. Challenging rocky climb for 45 minutes, and a glorious 20 minutes of dropping all that elevation on the other side.

View attachment 1810065

View attachment 1810066

Nice natural cactus garden at the summit of the trail. The heavy rains have brought life back to the drought stricken desert here. The desert is gorgeous this spring.
View attachment 1810067

View attachment 1810078
Front hand brake - rear coaster brake observation: Front brake gives you more time to get your feet in the right spot for coaster braking. You can start to slow down with the hand brake while you rotate your feet into place. Still getting used to it but today was pure fun trying to figure it out.
View attachment 1810082

View attachment 1810084

View attachment 1810085
49 CWC Klunkmaster
The desert looks amazing. Love it.

been a while cents I've been on the old saddle on the 1898 Eldredge special ...took in the pistol river sites ...faster mile per pint ..eh!

View attachment 1810783

View attachment 1810784

View attachment 1810785
Great to see that being ridden again.

Belated birthday wishes @tripple3.
Keep on keeping on!

Out on the 'Rexor' on Sunday.....
20230327_102820.jpg

...26 miles in total.
First ride of the year with most of the "Wallingford Irregulars", our informal vintage/veteran cycling collective.
Here are the other riders pictured in North Moreton.....
20230326_114310.jpg

...there are 4 Hercules', a Royal Enfield and a Alcyon "TdF' in the line up , with the Rexor in there too.
Thankfully the rain held off whilst we pootled about, enjoying 5 pubs and a curry for lunch.
Wonderful day out.

Happy birthday Trip! Glad your feeling up for riding

@Che that basket with deco feathers is killer!

I went desert Klunking now that I have a front brake. McDowell Mountains Quartz Loop. Challenging rocky climb for 45 minutes, and a glorious 20 minutes of dropping all that elevation on the other side.

View attachment 1810065

View attachment 1810066

Nice natural cactus garden at the summit of the trail. The heavy rains have brought life back to the drought stricken desert here. The desert is gorgeous this spring.
View attachment 1810067

View attachment 1810078
Front hand brake - rear coaster brake observation: Front brake gives you more time to get your feet in the right spot for coaster braking. You can start to slow down with the hand brake while you rotate your feet into place. Still getting used to it but today was pure fun trying to figure it out.
View attachment 1810082

View attachment 1810084

View attachment 1810085
49 CWC Klunkmaster
Kinda like patting your head while you rub your tummy?

Back