When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see some late 70’s/early 80’s Cruisers and Spitfires

-
Can't keep them all

20160313_094101.jpg
a nice cruiser I sold a while back

21EA8404-53AD-43FA-93F3-682046A8BF6F.jpeg

How about another actual 70’s pic ? one hander hahaha Lol ! same bike stock bars ? I think ? 😎 I see the young guys wheeling free wheel bikes these days , but ahh the pure joy of a coaster wheelie !! On the axis , on the verge of looping it , but really just kicking back ! plenty of time to throw up a peace sign ✌🏻- maybe my profile should wheelie for awhile ?

View attachment 1791296
How about another actual 70’s pic ? one hander hahaha Lol ! same bike stock bars ? I think ? 😎 I see the young guys wheeling free wheel bikes these days , but ahh the pure joy of a coaster wheelie !! On the axis , on the verge of looping it , but really just kicking back ! plenty of time to throw up a peace sign ✌🏻- maybe my profile should wheelie for awhile ?
no keep your profile as is right now man i’d say i have tried to wheelie with the coaster brake it ain’t easy but i could do it easy on my spitfire five in fourth gear 😆 but it is fun for me as a youngster i always want to see videos of people wheeling a schwinn

Back