When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1968 Apple Krate .Original owner . First time offered. Time to pass it on

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
Actual costs for shipping and packaging or pickup
Zipcode
Leaving for North Carolina next Friday . If it would help make a deal I would bring it with me.
If I dont make a deal I will either keep it or take it to the Big Bike show which is coming up in a month which is now in Monroe instead of Ann Arbor
and put it in the show again or Bike corral
That sounds like the best way to go. Let em see it firsthand up close. + cash always is nice.

I appreciate the interest but No deal yet.
I'm very interested . What does it take to buy it ? You can call or text me @ 717 870 0839 . I had one when I was 11 and it was stolen , we got an insurance payment and the Schwinn dealer didn't have any at the time and I couldn't wait and got a red Raleigh Chopper to replace it , it wasn't as cool as the Krate . I got a used Pea Picker a year or so later but I've always missed the Krate . Please let me know . Thanks , Chuck

Chuck
As interested as I am to make a deal , I just reread the rules and I am trying to be a good member
here. No back door deals are allowed.. I suggest for now you look at all my threads which show my valuation
If a moderator wishes to clarify rules to me , feel free as Im a newbie here
Still looking for more bids
Regards
Dave A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back