When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Rode a stripped down old repaint “Planes and Trains” DX

7C28C0C3-F06D-4626-8E62-98FC823ADAE0.jpegtoday. Cold, pouring rain and wind today. Clouds really low, not much scenery today.

C896E698-FFD7-4305-B520-FE98550AD683.jpegThought for sure I wouldn’t find the shadow of my bike in this puddle, but I did! ( have to get creative with pics in this lousy weather).82C75E3B-A67E-4EFF-AD86-7FB3EADA7586.jpeg

ECBA2580-C0AC-43CD-BD59-0E1864881143.jpegYeah I know front drum not hooked up, still haven’t decided how to build this one, so haven’t done yet. Thinking of you guys riding in sun as riding today…20 mi today.

Last edited:
Great Rat Bike & Tram !
I had the honor of working with the 2 Historic Street cars Melbourne 496 & 916 in San Francisco .
I was a Rail Instructor and taught safe operation of the Historic streetcars for many years and Melbourne 496 is one of the most reliable and smoothest Cars in the fleet.
Great pics
Very cool Che. I have been to SF several times and have ridden the electric trams from all iver the world on the historical line as well as the cable cars. There’s no ride more awesome than hanging off the side of a cable car as it winds its way through SF! They wouldn’t allow it down here.

Very cool Che. I have been to SF several times and have ridden the electric trams from all iver the world on the historical line as well as the cable cars. There’s no ride more awesome than hanging off the side of a cable car as it winds its way through SF! They wouldn’t allow it down here
Pre-Pandemic days we had a good variety of historical streetcars running daily
I was exclusive to the Streetcars which ran on overhead power
Cable cars are a different animal and still out there daily
Here is you Melbourne car 496, I also loved operating it as well as being a instructor

Mods sorry about “Derailing this thread” and Derailing no pun intended
B60E68DE-DC71-41BD-BAD1-B0E4942F290F.jpeg

I was determined to spend the day behind bars, but, couldn't choose any one over the other two, so, I rode 'em all today. Cycle

Whitewall trio IMG_1291.JPG
d the Corvette out to the suburbs to work on a friend's bike. Pedaled the Stingray up and down the alley with neighbor-kids and cruised around enjoying the sun on the Super Deluxe Ross.

Back