When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet Haysville, Ks 4/23/2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Didn't get a chance to take pictures. We had 48 vendors from 6 show up and it was a great time with pretty good turnout. Managed to get some good stuff from free pile, traded for a couple projects, and some good deals on a couple of bikes
From the free pile
20230423_174921.jpg

Already have most of the parts to put the Hornet back together
20230423_174934.jpg

Got a smokin deal on the Heavy Duti that I could pass up, Same with the Pilot. DX I built a while back for a buddy but just had trade for it when he said he was gonna let it go.
20230423_174950.jpg

Sweet badge to add to my ever growing collection
20230423_175112.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to take pictures. We had 48 vendors from 6 show up and it was a great time with pretty good turnout. Managed to get some good stuff from free pile, traded for a couple projects, and some good deals on a couple of bikes
From the free pile
View attachment 1826986
Already have most of the parts to put the Hornet back together
View attachment 1826987
Got a smokin deal on the Heavy Duti that I could pass up, Same with the Pilot. DX I built a while back for a buddy but just had trade for it when he said he was gonna let it go.
View attachment 1826988
Sweet badge to add to my ever growing collection
View attachment 1826989
Dang, you picked up some really good stuff from the free pile!

Glad my old Hornet went to a good home. Hopefully you're able to build that old Schwinn back up the way it deserves. Happy trading with you!

Back