When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whizzer reproduction.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny Anson

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know a man with a reproduction Whizzer, made between 1999-2009.
I have no idea what the value is. I build gas bikes and electric bikes and restore some vintage.
It is not my area to invest in.
Anyone know a value or is interested?
I will go see him in 1-2 weeks.
It is in Nebraska.

I know a man with a reproduction Whizzer, made between 1999-2009.
I have no idea what the value is. I build gas bikes and electric bikes and restore some vintage.
It is not my area to invest in.
Anyone know a value or is interested?
I will go see him in 1-2 weeks.
It is in Nebraska.
It will really depend on the condition and the year it was made. The 1998 to 2004 had some production problems that killed the effort to bring them back. Those problems can all be corrected but it takes time and money or skill to get corrected.
The 2005 to 2008 were known as the NE5 models and for the most part have a better engine. I have paid as little as $80. For a 1998 and have seen sales over $2,500. For really nice custom NE5's.
Just my opinion, hope it helps.

Later (early years) 2002,2003,2004 appear to have some improvements over the original 1999 WC1 motor but still lack the improvements of the 2005 NE series and newer. I have a 2002 and keeping it stock so far and enjoying the 25mph ride, it is fun and reliable so far. That said, While the NE5 can be recognized from the WC1 by the right side of the engine cylinder (WC1 has a "through bolt") the MFG plate on the left hand side of steering tube has the "MFG" date code of month and year. The WC1 engines have the year first and the month second (03-04 is a 2003) while the NE engines have the month first and the year second. If that is too confusing refer to the 10th digit of the VIN and that number is the year. For example, my "2005" was MFG in august of 2004 (08 04) but is a 2005 NE.

G-Whizz pricing is pretty accurate. I would not pay more than $750 for a solid 2002-2004 WC1 with turn signals and luggage rack options and low miles. Condition rules.

IMG_4291.jpg

WC1 Engine

IMG_3316.JPG

NE5 Engine

Last edited:
Back