When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd annual Hooligan's vintage bike swap and show

-
A Big Attaboy to Bikehaus of Elk Grove for providing a great location for the meet! Many thanks to Hooligan's Bike Club for hosting this event-again! And a Big Thanks to Eric(@acurint) for putting it all together! Thank you to all the C.A.B.E.R.'s who came out to make the swap a success-see ya next year.
Definitely a collab group effort and we are already planning a fall swap so stay tuned friends!

I wish I would have had a space. But, I was able to pick some good parts. Thanks Hooligans!

IMG_4040.jpeg

Had a blast on Saturday selling with my friend Frank and Gary Q. My wife and granddaughter joined in on the fun later that morning. Much better setup than last year for sure thanks to Bikehaus of Elk Grove and @acurint. Bought a few nice items from @mr.cycleplane, @PlasticNerd, & @Scrick67. And between the three, with Gary bringing the most, there were several really nice vintage quality Schwinn bikes available. I wanted to bring one home, in my favorite color. Thanks to Eric and the Hooligans bike club for hosting. Hopefully we will have another Elk Grove swap this fall.

Last edited:
Had a blast on Saturday selling with my friend Frank and the wheel master, Gary Q. My wife and granddaughter joined in on the fun later that morning. Much better setup than last year for sure thanks to Bikehaus of Elk Grove and @acurint. Bought a few nice items from @mr.cycleplane, @PlasticNerd, & @Scrick67. And between the three, with Gary bringing the most, there were several really nice vintage quality Schwinn bikes available. I wanted to bring one home, in my favorite color. Thanks to Eric and the Hooligans bike club for hosting. Hopefully we will have another Elk Grove swap this fall.
We are very grateful that the sellers keep coming out and helping us put on these events and we are already looking at a date in September for a Fall swap so stay tuned.

Back