When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Morrow rear hub 36 holes LARGE SPOKES

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chris#21

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am looking for morrow rear hub 36 holes for large spokes (heavy duty spokes). Preferably I want a morrow! but if you have a rear hub from another brand but for large spokes let me know too.

Last edited:
Got a set of bendix 36-10 on a set of 1960 cycle truck rims. Bought the bike today and probably part it out. Model K front. They're covered in a coat of dirt and grease. I can clean them up and send you some pics if you're interested.

Got a set of bendix 36-10 on a set of 1960 cycle truck rims. Bought the bike today and probably part it out. Model K front. They're covered in a coat of dirt and grease. I can clean them up and send you some pics if you're interested.

20230501_180543.jpg

20230501_180641.jpg

20230501_180757.jpg

I have a set of S-2 whizzer wheels with the old school Bendix rear hub and the Schwinn fore brake if you’re interested in a pair?

Good morning,
I have a set of heavy duty 26 inch wheels with a morrow rear hub for sale. You maybe interested? It is posted in the parts for sale section.

Ric

Back