When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer middleweight, 1932-33? Identification assistance.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

AccessoriesMIA

Look Ma, No Hands!
just this weekend I met up with a friend of mine who was liquidating his bike collection, and he let me see a few of the bikes he was getting rid of. Out of all the double bar Schwinn and girls bikes, one stood out. A very old fashioned bicycle with a tarnished crusty repaint which coated the whole surface. Seeing the western flyer head badge, I couldn’t leave without it. Only after paying him did I notice something odd to me, it was a western flyer middle weight? I am no expert on pre war bicycle which is why I have come here for some help, and possibly some assistance in how it should be properly painted after all the repaints are removed. The Janice of the fenders are red, and is has holes in the fender to fit a rear kickstand. Does anyone know when this might be from?

7B6A48D7-F67C-455B-A5E2-7D8045AC39AC.jpeg

FF090F7A-D984-49E5-AE93-085D34D75322.jpeg

E6F14E27-FD58-423B-8B98-84F1564B5507.jpeg

Back