When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know Geoff Greene ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gearhead Kevin

Look Ma, No Hands!
I ordered a book from his website and it's been completely silent for a month now. I paid my money and that's the last thing that happened. No acknowledgement. No invoice. No tracking number. I sent him an email and received no response.

It's been a month now. I submitted a case to Paypal to see if they can rouse him some way and get me a book or a refund.

I'm wondering if something hasn't happened to the guy.

He had a bunch of stuff on eBay for sale about two weeks ago.

He was very kind and responsive when I bought his book a few years ago. Maybe he is out temporarily?

I ordered a book from his website and it's been completely silent for a month now. I paid my money and that's the last thing that happened. No acknowledgement. No invoice. No tracking number. I sent him an email and received no response.

It's been a month now. I submitted a case to Paypal to see if they can rouse him some way and get me a book or a refund.

Here's his eBay listing page. Maybe send him a message.

Where did you send the email to? I checked out his site and there were two ways to contact him. I wonder if your messages are somehow being directed to his spam box. I have a friend with a weird email address and all his emails sent to me get thrown into my spam box. Here's a page on his site.

Where did you send the email to? I checked out his site and there were two ways to contact him. I wonder if your messages are somehow being directed to his spam box. I have a friend with a weird email address and all his emails sent to me get thrown into my spam box. Here's a page on his site.

I used that link to contact him through his website.

The matter is in Paypal's hands now. They haven't been able to contact him either.

I ordered through his website and not Amazon because I wanted to give the small businessman a few extra bucks without Amazon getting a cut. Looks like that was the wrong path to take.

I actually just checked. He never responded to Paypal's query either. They refunded my money last night.

Either something has befallen the guy or he really runs a sloppy operation. Spam folders or whatnot. Zero response to me or Paypal for a month.

Back