When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Super Streamlines

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

631E3D28-DD1F-4598-BDA5-A06C355128CD.jpeg

Hi, any idea what spec the battery was that was in the steel box. I have a 1936 Huffman Safety streamline and it would be cool to retire the electrical. Thanks Charlie
I’d imagine D cells or one of those square dry cell batteries. Not lucky enough to own one of these beauties, so not sure. Good luck in your search!

Hi do you know what type battery went in the box, I want to get my 1936 Huffman Safety Streamline headlight working. Thank in advance
It not the size of the battery but the voltage of the bulbs you use. Most of the time bulbs on bikes are 6 volt, so just make up a 6 volt battery pack. If you’re going for strict originality, yea, contact @John to see if that model has a tray or takes a large square battery like on the Schwinn motorbikes. If I may suggest something though, the large batteries are heavy and unnecessary, you can get 6 volts with 4 AA batteries.

Back