When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Krate Springer fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$350
Zipcode

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is an original Schwinn 24-inch chrome springer fork to fit your muscle bike project. Has the small hole in the support arm originally for an atom drum brake hub and is ready for immediate installation. Local pick up or free shipping the United States after PayPal payment. Please don't "like" my post since it gives endless notifications and I'm only interested in hearing from people who are interested in purchasing, thanks for your understanding.

received_950741545965140.jpeg

received_682998720300904.jpeg

received_216172167798076.jpeg

received_253522143863754.jpeg

received_1262699941040329.jpeg

Interested with questions!
You mean this is for a regular 20" Krate. Not a 24" bike correct. Are those repop truss arms rechromed or just new? Any other parts "new" or rechromed. Nice looking but some chrome parts look newer than others.

Last edited:
Interested with questions!
You mean this is for a regular 20" Krate. Not a 24" bike correct. Are those repop truss arms rechromed or just new? Any other parts "new" or rechromed. Nice looking but some chrome parts look newer than others.
Hello there, here's everything I know. It's made for a Krate but technically they were 24 inch forks. Having a 16 inch front wheel compensated for the taller size. The very reputable seller said it was all original and pointed out the hole in the arm meant for atom hubs which were not found on reproduction springers.

Hello there, here's everything I know. It's made for a Krate but technically they were 24 inch forks. Having a 16 inch front wheel compensated for the taller size. The very reputable seller said it was all original and pointed out the hole in the arm meant for atom hubs which were not found on reproduction springers.
He did not re chrome any parts and in person the chrome like very uniform but it's hard to photograph correctly due to the shiny surface unlike painted.

Back