When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Bob U. Bike!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stunning bikes! My congratulations to both Bob U. and the guys that appreciate and that have stepped up to collect his artwork.

Last week we kicked around the topic of what is a Museum Quality bike. The bikes in this thread are all museum quality, not overdone, or dripping with layers of excess paint and triple chrome. They are original, and all tastefully done.

I'm growing to like the "reverse done" factory colors more and more.

John
Better yet let's add the price paid/cost for each resto. Would help put these "works of art" in perspective.
Better yet let's add the price paid/cost for each resto. Would help put these "works of art" in perspective.
At some point the restoration price is just another factor. It's like a good wine, if you have to ask, it's likely not your wine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not there yet. But you have to appreciate the guys that are, and also appreciate a good wine with a great bike.

John

1939 Monark 5 Bar.

20220426_163649.jpg

Back