When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB Schwinn Cycle Truck Front Fender.

-

EastsideSchwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking to purchase a Post War Cycle truck front fender (late 40s early 50s preferably) any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

See my ad here in the classified section I have a front fender not sure how correct it is for a cycle truck but somebody had it on this postwar CT. Pm me if you’re interested

See my ad here in the classified section I have a front fender not sure how correct it is for a cycle truck but somebody had it on this postwar CT. Pm me if you’re interested
I appreciate your reply, and thanks for the offer, unfortunately it's not the correct style fender I need for my build.

Looking to purchase a Post War Cycle truck front fender (late 40s early 50s preferably) any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Are you still looking for this? I have a cycle truck I've been considering parting out. The whole thing was painted army green, including all the chrome. I'd have to check what year it is, but it might work for you.

Are you still looking for this? I have a cycle truck I've been considering parting out. The whole thing was painted army green, including all the chrome. I'd have to check what year it is, but it might work for you.
I appreciate the reply. I am still looking, so I would be interested if you decide to part out.

Hello,
I would be interested in the rear fender if it is original and you consider parting it out.
Please let me know.
Thanks

Hello,
I would be interested in the rear fender if it is original and you consider parting it out.
Please let me know.
Thanks
I was going to part it out, but the moderators here decided to delete my post about it, for a fake reason. I had seen some interest on many of the parts, and was a day away from listing in the classifieds. Then, I guess someone got their feelings hurt. Unfortunately I don't have time to go round and round with these people, so I'll probably have to part it out on eBay, raising prices for buyers. The Cabe is making up ridiculous rules to make it difficult. I won't waste anymore time here. Thanks.

I was going to part it out, but the moderators here decided to delete my post about it, for a fake reason. I had seen some interest on many of the parts, and was a day away from listing in the classifieds. Then, I guess someone got their feelings hurt. Unfortunately I don't have time to go round and round with these people, so I'll probably have to part it out on eBay, raising prices for buyers. The Cabe is making up ridiculous rules to make it difficult. I won't waste anymore time here. Thanks.
I still need that front fender.. dm me. Thank you.

Back