When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909-1913 Iver Johnson Men's Tall Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
175 to the lower 48 states only.
Zipcode

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1909-1913 Iver Johnson men's roadster with a 24" frame. Very nice original paint and it looks like the some of the plated parts might clean up well also. The original painted rims are quite usable and in very good shape. They are fairly straight (can be made perfect with spoke tension), and the paint on them is very good for their age. Saddle is Troxel, has a very nice block chain and something I have never seen is the tires have a gold pinstripe on them. Original hubs front and rear. Comes with a wood rear fender (not shown). Has Torrington 18 pedals which might not be correct for this year, but they spin really well. Badge is amazing.

P1110347.JPG

P1110340.JPG

P1110341.JPG

P1110342.JPG

P1110343.JPG

P1110345.JPG

P1110346.JPG

P1110348.JPG

P1110351.JPG

P1110352.JPG

P1110349.JPG

P1110350.JPG

P1110353.JPG

Last edited:
I just wanted to interject that the nut on the drive side crank appears in catalogs from 1909–1913.
Before 1909 it's shown on the non-drive-side as it is after 1913 as well.

My hypothesis, is it makes gearing changes easier without having to reset the bearing pre-load but that's pure conjecture on my part as it's not described that way in the catalog.

I just wanted to interject that the nut on the drive side crank appears in catalogs from 1909–1913.
Before 1909 it's shown on the non-drive-side as it is after 1913 as well.

My hypothesis, is it makes gearing changes easier without having to reset the bearing pre-load but that's pure conjecture on my part as it's not described that way in the catalog.
Thank you for that info Iverider. I was told by another member that it was one year only. I will change my description to reflect your facts.

Last edited:
Thank you for that info Iverider. I was told by another member that it was one year only. I will change my description to reflect your facts.
Catalogs can be wrong. I was just posting an observation :) Good luck with the sale! Great looking ride :)

Back