When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Lindy Repop Battery Tube, decals and some throw ins

-
Payment Terms
PayPal FF, Venmo
Shipping
Zipcode

RPower

Finally riding a big boys bike
1930s Shelby Lindy steel tank and Decals. The tank is a solid steel, high quality reproduction with predrilled holes for hangers. The decals are from Nostalgic Reflections and are of the very high quality as well. Throw ins are a correct size Lindy airplane model airplane (however, steel and not aluminum) and an India-made, slightly small, low quality 30s Lindy badge.

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4929 2.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

Are these parts listed extras from the whole bike you have listed on eBay?

View attachment 1837463
There are two tanks and two airplanes; the bike was used for display and I took down that add on Craigslist a couple days ago. I am moving the wheel set and putting the bike back to semi-original for sale. I think it would be more appropriate for you to PM me on something like this. Happy Sunday!

DOND is for one (1) tank, two decals, a model airplane and a headbadge. The tanks on my red Shelby daily rider has a hand painted decal and is not for sale. The square tool boxes are not part of the sale, sorry for the confusion.

Back