When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shelby Lindy Repop Battery Tube, decals and some throw ins

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
PayPal FF, Venmo
Shipping
Zipcode

RPower

Finally riding a big boys bike
1930s Shelby Lindy steel tank and Decals. The tank is a solid steel, high quality reproduction with predrilled holes for hangers. The decals are from Nostalgic Reflections and are of the very high quality as well. Throw ins are a correct size Lindy airplane model airplane (however, steel and not aluminum) and an India-made, slightly small, low quality 30s Lindy badge.

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4929 2.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4932.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

Are these parts listed extras from the whole bike you have listed on eBay?

View attachment 1837463
There are two tanks and two airplanes; the bike was used for display and I took down that add on Craigslist a couple days ago. I am moving the wheel set and putting the bike back to semi-original for sale. I think it would be more appropriate for you to PM me on something like this. Happy Sunday!

DOND is for one (1) tank, two decals, a model airplane and a headbadge. The tanks on my red Shelby daily rider has a hand painted decal and is not for sale. The square tool boxes are not part of the sale, sorry for the confusion.

Back