When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Davis built bicycles

-
An interesting design of this saddle is the rail-to seat~post clamp that seems to ensure the seat angle does not slip or change.
1917-davis-double-bar-as-found-11-jpg.jpg

Was checking out @catfish ‘s ad in the classifieds for a set of Harley Davidson pedals and noticed I have a similar looking roached pedal and wondering if it is Davis/HD? If not, why?
Thanks for any input, so much good info in this thread!
View attachment 1838791

View attachment 1838792

View attachment 1838793
Are the blocks 4”?
The Ideal pedals Davis used on Harley…blocks are 3 3/4 I believe. The shafts on them are square not round like the ones you’re showing. Your pair are probably correct era. I have some on Davis bikes. I say they work, but no not the exact specified ones.
IMG_4589.jpeg

Are the blocks 4”?
The Ideal pedals Davis used on Harley…blocks are 3 3/4 I believe. The shafts on them are square not round like the ones you’re showing. Your pair are probably correct era. I have some on Davis bikes. I say they work, but no not the exact specified ones.
View attachment 1838913

Thank you @Goldenindian for clarifying, yes my pedal block is 4”. I only have the right hand pedal. I have a Davis made “Victor” I’ll use it on so I’ll place a wanted ad for a left hand version of this pedal.

Back