When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are any of these fenders or forks correct for a pre war (1940) hawthorn - western flyer bicycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

AccessoriesMIA

Look Ma, No Hands!
I recently found someone who is liquidating their bicycle collection, I am by no means fairly knowledgeable on the correct fenders or rims for a 1939-1940 Western Flyer bicycle. I am in able to find many sources from magazines / catalogs, or even online really. If any of you are able to see something which might be acceptable, please point it out in these photos. Or if you have any please let me know.

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0063.jpeg

All I'm seeing there is junk. If you haven't already place a wanted ad, ideally, with a pic of what you are looking for.

I see a shark fin stainless front fender for a Schwinn Traveler. The rear might be in the pile somewhere. Not high-value stuff, but well-made and useful stuff for repairing a bike that should be saved.

Is your WF CWC built? Huffman? Shelby? If it's CWC then you just need a pair of gothic or peaked fenders that are for a 26 inch bike. They look like.normal.fenders but are peaked in the middle.

Back