When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/21/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted a Solexine Petro can and mounting bracket for display with my Solex. I couldnt find one in the US so I ordered from the Nederland. Just got it in the mail. Solex is not mine, I have mine disassembled for paint.

DSC_0242 copy.jpg

DSC_0243 copy.jpg

bc0f6f1e6b18ce1e54ca1f104a6cad12.jpg

The tandems one was free and was on last weeks show and tell . I found the other tandem the next day for $45 . The Electra was a cheep flea market find I had to buy it just for the nexus 3 speed . The toys were a local find . The Speakers were funny I bought the Bose for $10 for my work shop then found the Cambridge sound works at the next sale I went to for $10 .
IMG_2965.jpeg

IMG_2966.jpeg

IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2971.jpeg

IMG_2972.jpeg

IMG_2973.jpeg

IMG_2974.jpeg

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

IMG_2978.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

Last edited:
Interior of Davidson's Cyclery located in Hanford California. Davidson's moved locations at least four times between 1905-1934. All the shops were in the same three block radius around the Court House located on 8th Street. I bought 5 different photos of both the exterior and interior of the different shops.

Davidson's Cyclery interior photo.jpg

Went to a local car swap looking for bike stuff. There wasn’t much bike stuff, but came home with a set of 28” wood rims ( guy I got from said he got them with a Harley Davidson bike, if I could tell you how many people tell me they have a Harley? Alot of guys being fooled I guess.)

View attachment 1841293and an old leather style cycling helmet I found rolled up on a rack of a very crusty old road bike

View attachment 1841297

View attachment 1841296
Nice helmet!

Many parcels were waiting upon return from my trip East.
The Australians get credit for the most creative packaging! Thrilled to get get this circa 1900 Werner bicycle motocyclette engine. Also received this NSU bicycle engine from Mikey in OZ, many thanks my friend. The last image shows an NSU from the period; check out those forks!
The long awaited crusty Clement finally made it from Belgium. Those who know early engines get the importance of Clement bicycles and motorcycles. I purchased an American built Clement motor in early April; these compliment each other very well.
I was happy to score a few cases of Troegs Mad Elf beer, it is only a Christmas holiday release that sells out in a couple weeks in the Hershey area. Amazingly a beer distributor in Oley was sitting with three cases!
A few sweet saddles arrived yesterdays thanks to @fordmike65 . The Persons is an early transitional bicycle motorized cycle saddle.
A Kokomo tire repair tool was secured from a tip from good friend Mr. Flora, @bentwoody66 .

IMG_6920.jpeg

IMG_6918.jpeg

IMG_6919.jpeg

IMG_6922.jpeg

IMG_6926.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

IMG_6921.jpeg

IMG_6936.jpeg

IMG_6935.jpeg

IMG_6938.jpeg

IMG_6939.jpeg

IMG_6937.jpeg