When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yosemite ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Small group this year but a epic weekend, mid 70's, & record snow making for waterfalls where they have not been in years literally everywhere and new lakes everywhere ( flooder meadows! ) and rivers everywhere, some of the bridges we rode over water was hitting the bottom, Yosemite falls seemed twice the size of normal and sounded like a Jet plane!, been coming here sense I was little and still in AWE!, most of the group stayed for more hiking & biking so can't wait to hear.

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:
Yosemite is on my bucket list. drove through there one time going to the other side with a truck and trailer to rescue my buddies 62 Suburban that ate a transfer case in Lee Vining. getting old, better go while I can enjoy it.

Reactions: mrg
How come such a small group this year? All that snow run off is spectacular!

To compare, last year, black DX, grass meadow much smaller waterfall! & ck the base of the falls, rocks behind the broken log in last 2 pics!, Dam I'm glad I ran fenders this yr!

IMG_0209.jpeg

img_0185-jpeg.jpg

IMG_0208.jpeg

img_0169-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Back