When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TBENN11

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello.
Just came across my old bike from the early 70s. It sure was a fun bike! Any thoughts on its value? Thanks

FF806C87-5C08-40D1-9FED-559E0B1C1EFD.jpeg

ECACF230-B5D1-42D6-8C21-7A83A6E40D9F.jpeg

26539B97-5C61-4299-B5A8-C4368B312C88.jpeg

D133DA96-3A29-401A-BDA2-D622C795A846.jpeg

82754DDE-0779-41EC-83FF-53461E9939CC.jpeg

C01EDC7F-9C07-492E-8066-DD9DDFF07B16.jpeg

This was your old bike?
you still have it?

You have no idea what it’s worth?

Wow, that’s very strange….
Yes. It’s my bike? I am new here - are you being sarcastic? My dad gave it to me In Grade school and I’m nearly 60. We had to clean out their storage recently, sadly, and it was in there. I’ve attached a photo of him “trying it out to be sure it was safe”. Also attached their bikes. Maybe those are valuable too? I was just looking for insight.

6A5DF92E-4B24-44FB-B583-F01984D7B22A.jpeg

D579B094-8965-43DD-B930-839FCFDAEC23.jpeg

92271C0D-01FD-4C59-B443-DC113F34E62B.jpeg

are you being sarcastic?
Yes he was, often people join the site for no other reason then to get a price or value on an item or bike and then they are never heard from again which is allowed but very annoying. A small amount of research here on this site and elsewhere would have given you a good idea of value. Many people claim to have there "original" bike from their youth but seem to know nothing about it always send up a red flag. That is a great bike and even better pic of your dad. The prices of these bikes has blown up and yours is a very desirable bike. Lots of scammers out there lately and members are a little skiddish when the flags go up. Good luck

Yes he was, often people join the site for no other reason then to get a price or value on an item or bike and then they are never heard from again which is allowed but very annoying. A small amount of research here on this site and elsewhere would have given you a good idea of value. Many people claim to have there "original" bike from their youth but seem to know nothing about it always send up a red flag. That is a great bike and even better pic of your dad. The prices of these bikes has blown up and yours is a very desirable bike. Lots of scammers out there lately and members are a little skiddish when the flags go up. Good luck
Thank you so much for the insight. I have no idea what makes the bike valuable after a bit of research on this site so I figured I would "ask the experts". It is a used bike but nothing has been replaced - entirely original and even has some dirt on it from the old neighborhood. My desire is to find someone who would really appreciate the bike, (and it seemed like this might be the place?) and get some funds for my folks as a thank you for storing it all these years. I really appreciate your reply. I suppose I would next need to research how to sell it. As in with coins you don't clean them. I am guessing I should further inspect the bike for any damage from all the use back in the day and the normal aging of the bike. I know I also came across the booklet that came with it as well in their storage, if that has any value. Again, thank you for your insight. Blessings

Back