When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Bones

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Get a bag of playground sand and pack it tightly into a really heavy plastic bag (my wife buys bulk bird seed in indestructible bags) and use it for a panel beater bag for the fender dents. Or make yourself a leather panel beater bag with the same sand.
IMG_1222.jpeg

I bought a similar hammer this morning and spent some time working on the fender dents. The dents are much less noticeable, and I might work on them some more.

CEE3C241-B74D-4437-978F-064AE569EC96.jpeg

6AB600ED-BD6A-4162-BB54-18DD42D64BB2.jpeg

I plan on keeping it for now, copper tone is one of my favorite Schwinn colors. You may have noticed I switched the rear wheel, the one that came with the bike was a 2 speed kickback. The condition of the rim was pretty bad so I will replace the rim with a better one and put the 2 speed wheel back on the bike. I hope to get it done in time to take it to Trexlertown. Tim

Back