When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Too rare to piece out?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I have already told you. As the dealer info shows and as the factory order tickets show...It is a SILVER KING.... and no "shroud" (assume you mean what MSK called an "Air Wing")...
What I'm trying to get at is that we can't see the badge holes clearly. I see something sticking out one side that makes me wonder if it's a ding or if the frame is drilled for the diagonal badge, which would confirm the frame to be Silverking with that era badge, right?

Screenshot_20230508-125921.png

If it has no badge holes, shroud and tank fitment would be the logical explanation.

Everything is adding up so far as patina at the crank hanger, fender rivets, and someone(you) confirming such a model existed with documentation. But I like to comb over something before I consider using the 4 letter R word. If it has had a head badge removed, what says the S/N badge hasn't been tampered with, you know?

What I'm trying to get at is that we can't see the badge holes clearly. I see something sticking out one side that makes me wonder if it's a ding or if the frame is drilled for the diagonal badge, which would confirm the frame to be Silverking with that era badge, right?

View attachment 1834533
If it has no badge holes, shroud and tank fitment would be the logical explanation.

Everything is adding up so far as patina at the crank hanger, fender rivets, and someone(you) confirming such a model existed with documentation. But I like to comb over something before I consider using the 4 letter R word. If it has had a head badge removed, what says the S/N badge hasn't been tampered with, you know?
Give it up my friend! Mr. EX-SPERT has coughed up about as much as he's going to for now!! He's still on me!🤣 But! If you pay $200 + postage to him, you'll get some photo copies!! All must pay for his Ex-Spertize!
Oh Sh-t, I'm fanning the fire again!!🤣🤣
Wow Leon! I guess admitting you are correct, and thanking you (In This Case) is a bad thing!!🤣🤣 Drink your instant coffee and chill!

Last edited:

View attachment 1834533

Could also be a Rocket model, but it's highly unlikely. Good to know information here..

And I imagine it gets pretty lonely under that bridge in the dark, deep woods.

I don't need the likes of you to announce that in fact I was correct. You are so pompous that I can only be correct if YOU say so? OMG! And instead of apologizing as you should, you continue with insults. Mr. Old Gas...consider yourself a permanent member of my Feces File.

If asking for information and acknowledging your position in a civilized way is an act of God? So be it. But as a graduate of both private Catholic grade school and high school... this is one act of God the nuns and priests never told us about.

You're done. I'll try not to push too hard on the FLUSH handle. Buh-bye!
I'm late to this thread but the stupidity is current. It's still here.
My only input might be to not have your self esteem dependant on old Monark bicycles.
When the overbearing ego comes out, my interest goes away and I couldn't care less.
Either show the info in the spirit of learning about bicycles or stay out of the conversation and go eat dinner alone..... Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back