When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OG photo of my OG Haro Sport

-

OptimusJay

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this old photo a while ago and it brought back so many memories. I bought it new in either '85 (I think). First swap was the one piece cranks for Sugino CT175 3 piece (which I see in this photo). I know i added an ACS Rotor and eventually swapped the Peregrine mags for Peregrine 48s but this photo was clearly before those changes. I also see I had removed the fork stands as I never had any use for them being so high up on the forks. Looks like I have some Skyway? axle pegs though :) Loved this bike and wish I still had it. It was a lot of fun being able to customize these with so many options for tires, grips, everything really.
harosport.jpg

LOL I remember the Haro dude.... he would come into this killer Mexican resturant in Hermosa Beach
with his "entourage" back in the 80s... crazy day glo 'outfits', bad mullets...the works! we laughed heartily!
....we never expected the BMX stuff to ever be sought after collectible....$$ stuff

Back