When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Grey Ghost original:))

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jbjb

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi - just wanted to see what my original 1971 Grey Ghost may be worth and where I could possibly sell?
I can send pictures it has all original but needs a good cleaning- thks for Feed back
And can also Text me ?
502-500-0240

IMG_1477.jpeg

IMG_1474.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1472.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

... Serial number is good .. the rest of the bike is correct ... Not a big deal for a new owner to get those parts ...

... Serial number is good .. the rest of the bike is correct ... Not a big deal for a new owner to get those parts ...
Awesome I do appreciate your input- Helping my sister out to get most I can for her- What do you think I should be able to get I already have 1800 offer?

... I think that's a respectable offer ... but it's up to you ... That bike cleaned up will be worth more ... but that's a lot of elbow grease for the new owner ...
... You can let the last offer in Deal or no Deal ride for 24 hours before accepting or declining ...

... I think that's a respectable offer ... but it's up to you ... That bike cleaned up will be worth more ... but that's a lot of elbow grease for the new owner ...
... You can let the last offer in Deal or no Deal ride for 24 hours before accepting or declining ...
Yeah. - I agree was gonna take off markplace but it actually has been a good source

Back