When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got this project a 19?? Iver Johnson truss frame a rider today and rode around neighborhood, still need to put grips on, some other pedals and install badge.

93049C21-6B8E-42BD-8D3F-929A42116439.jpeg

7533AB83-02F3-496A-BD3E-A48AE82F8F45.jpegSpent most of day I usually spend riding making a ride trip to p/u a new bike for the stable, which I will share in show and tell Sunday.

Rode the Henderson ( one of my best riding bike! ) over to one of the parks I hung out as a kid and later worked at ( hasn't changed much ) and to riverbed where our skateboard ramp/road got to be so popular with groups from 4 different high schools and others including Alva & the Dogtown crew ( before Z boys ), their would be loads of girls on the bridge overlooking hooting/hollering, it was really great till one day we showed up to cement curbs along the walls, we broke them out ( with the heavy jacks out of the american cars ) and rode! but the next day they added rebar to the cement and anchor eyelets with steel cables, some of the curbs and eyelets are still there! and they added that handrail and wall at the top.

IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0278.jpeg

IMG_0282.jpeg

IMG_0299.jpeg

IMG_0297.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

IMG_0300.jpeg

Rode the Henderson ( one of my best riding bike! ) over to one of the parks I hung out as a kid and later worked at ( hasn't changed much ) and to riverbed where our skateboard ramp/road got to be so popular with groups from 4 different high schools and others including Alva & the Dogtown crew ( before Z boys ), their would be loads of girls on the bridge overlooking hooting/hollering, it was really great till one day we showed up to cement curbs along the walls, we broke them out ( with the heavy jacks out of the american cars ) and rode! but the next day they added rebar to the cement and anchor eyelets with steel cables, some of the curbs and eyelets are still there! and they added that handrail and wall at the top.

View attachment 1844638

View attachment 1844639

View attachment 1844640

View attachment 1844641

View attachment 1844642

View attachment 1844643

View attachment 1844644
That's funny, my first thought was, "Ooh, concrete to bomb! Who put that stupid rail and fence there?!?"

That's funny, my first thought was, "Ooh, concrete to bomb! Who put that stupid rail and fence there?!?"
Flood control & city didn't like that a bunch of kid were having fun ( and partying ) and thought somebody was going to get hurt and the parents would sue, was the 70's and we were doing some crazy stuff!, some were droping in from the top ( Waimea we called it ) and going straight down🤪

Back