When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need help to determine a fair value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

shortstop

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have what I believe to be a 1954 JC Higgins Lightweight single speed coaster . I believe it to be all original. The badge says Made in Austria.I have ridden it and it rides fine. The JC Higgins decals are visible on the frame and chain guard. It has rust and patina. I will post it for sale after I get your feed back on its approximate value. I have the serial number if its of value starting with 503.Thanks to all of you.

For Sale JCH front view.jpg

For Sale JCH Badge.jpg

For Sale JCH cross bar.jpg

For Sale JCH Id number.jpg

For Sale JCH rear view.jpg

For Sale JCH seat.jpg

For Sale JCH side view.jpg

Last edited:
In the Midwest we are fortunate to sell that bike for 15 dollars. You are lucky you are in Cali where you may get a few bucks more for it.

Take it apart and sell the parts. You'd be surprised what you'll get for em. EBAY is your best shot.
Handle Bars
Fenders
Seat
Reflector
Head Badge
Crank
Chain Guard
Rims
Etc Etc.
Bet you clear $100.00 plus! Then junk the frame
OR better yet sell it in CALI for $150.00 picked up and you don't have to touch it!

Last edited:
Take it apart and sell the parts. You'd be surprised what you'll get for em. EBAY is your best shot.
Handle Bars
Fenders
Seat
Reflector
Head Badge
Crank
Chain Guard
Rims
Etc Etc.
Bet you clear $100.00 plus! Then junk the frame
OR better yet sell it in CALI for $150.00 picked up and you don't have to touch it!
Agreed 100%......part that baby out.......

Back